Romance Stories Online
We met on match.com
Strange thing is that we really should have know eachother
anyway. Here are the reasons why.
1) We lived 2 blocks away from eachother growing up and
both played outside all the time in the neighboor hood.
We both lived there for our whole childhood.
2) His best friend was my Judo partner for 2 years
3) I worked in the same place with his sister. There were
only 4 people working in that small area of the hospital.
4) I know many of the same people his father does
(Related Page - Destiny
Reasons I love him
1) He is so sweet to me, he is cute and I am attracted to
2) He is willing to try new things
3) He thinks about things. He has passions. He is not content
with pop culture and pop society. He wants to understand
the cultures of the world, nature and other ways of living.
He is not content with how we are "supposed to live"
Things that make me think this is different
1) He stays with me when I am sick. He does not leave just
because my life is not perfect like other guys
2) When we both get the stomach flu we are not grossed out
we feel sorry for each other.
3) I asked god for to show me that a man was the right one
by not having him leave when I was sick. I got very sick,
lost my job and he did not leave.
4) He does not worry about little stuff like other boyfriends
5) Things other people think are faults in me he thinks
are good. Like being kind and sensitve. He likes me being
nice and does not see it as a sign of weakness.
(Related Page - Falling
In Love Quotes)
6) He is not irritated by me doing nice things for him.
He does not see it as babying.
7) He does not bother me about my weight he loves me for
who I am.
8) I trust him not to cheat and tell him so. I tell him
to go off and to things with his friends because I trust
9) He asks me if I want someone with more money I say no
I want him
10) Even if he does not want to marry me I want to stay
with him forever because it is worth it to be with the nicest
Inspired? Share this page with your
More Love Stories